Sunday, July 27, 2014

A Short List of Things I Want To Do With New Lungs


  • visit my family in Michigan, Ohio and Montana (for starters)
  • run around with said nieces and nephews in Michigan, Ohio and Montana
  • travel to places I've never been...Oregon and Washington states, Montreal, Bulgaria or Croatia, Spain
  • revisit places I've been and spend more time there...Ireland (particularly the West Coast), Germany, Northern Michigan
  • take one of those awesome train vacations that stops in super cool cities and national parks
  • explore as many national parks as I can! Yosemite is at the top of the list.
  • hike in said national parks...and in the North Carolina mountains...and anywhere else I feel like!
  • ride my bike downtown and on the Greenway
  • go camping!
  • spend more time at our place in the NC mountains...see the Rhododendrons on Roan mountain at peak season...go to the Highland Games
  • get back into yoga!

No comments:

Post a Comment