My Two Favorite Dorks

My Two Favorite Dorks

Thursday, May 8, 2014

My Amazing Week (Last Week) In Fuzzy iPhone Pictures


On the fifth anniversary of our commitment ceremony, May 2, Todd and I got legally married!!

We didn't want to make too big of a deal about it - we just went down to the court house with my mom and my longest best friend Erica. Everything was smooth and fast and then I was a Mrs.! This is going to make our legal and financial lives so much easier - as well as the the transplant process.







Quick Update About Other Things

I am feeling pretty good these days. I actually feel fairly stable since coming off the IVs two weeks ago - yay! Don't get me wrong, I still have limited energy and frequent coughing fits but that is just a part of life for me now.

I am officially starting lung transplant evaluation at Duke on Monday!! I may blog more about this over the weekend, but just wanted you all to know. And I officially started Duke's pulmonary rehab program on Wednesday, although today will be my first full day of exercise.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Love the flowers on the O2 tank!

    ReplyDelete