Monday, May 2, 2011

A special day


Today is a special day. I have been thinking all day about the best way to capture it, to express my happiness and gratitude of being committed to Todd for two years.

I am thankful for Todd every single day... For his support, encouragement, ability to set me straight when I am feeling lost, for his willingness to help and uncanny ability to know when I don't want help, for his intelligence and meaningful insights on the world, for my favorite person to sit down and have a beer with, or watch a movie with, to go for a bike ride with, to have silly imaginary conversations between our pets with...I love you lots, T! And I am lucky to have you. Here is to many more years.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary and best wishes for many more together. You are a wonderful couple!

    ReplyDelete