Sunday, July 10, 2011

Purple!


The much talked about and anticipated purple office has arrived! Spent three days last weekend prepping, painting, and putting back together. I was not quite done by the time Todd and Roger got home Tuesday night: I had not anticipated my stained bookshelves needing so much time to air out before bringing them back inside. Everything looks great! And it makes me happy happy.

Newly stained bookshelves

Aside from a small backtrack with all of the moving of books and furniture last weekend, my back and leg have been doing really well. And I started PT this week! Which is both exciting and daunting. I know it is going to be a long process. Now I trade my twice-weekly chiro appts for twice weekly PT. But hopefully it will all be worth it.

So yes, Todd made it home. Roger had another chemo treatment and as far as I know has continued to tolerate it well.

My mom is getting better walking every day. I was over at her house yesterday and she is almost able to walk without a limp, which is excellent. She will be transitioning to the cane next. Yay mom!

Anyone who wants to see more home improvement pictures can check out my album on facebook. You do not need to have a facebook account to do so, and doing so will not sign you up for facebook.*


*disclaimer for my mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment